Sunday, November 20, 2011

FROM CANADA TO ALL

Dear IELTS aspirants,

We finally made it to Canada and are proud to start our online training program back, but based on Canada timings. Your trainer is ready and will be available as per request on your convenient time.

We thank all of you for your warm support and fruitful feedback to make this blog and related training program a success.

Some of the trainees who have benefited with this training program have taken some time to give their opinion through our blog.These are available at the comments section of the TRAINING webpage of this blog.But we are uploading in this page so that people interested in this training program may know about the authenticity of this training.
**********************TESTIMONIALS********************************
Anonymous said...
My name is Yusuf.I am an international student in Malaysia.I had no idea as to how IELTS works for students even as I was given the manual and questions (on CDs) to work with.I sought for help through Google where I found this blog.And only had just 2 days left before my written test; of which the Listening,Reading and Writing took place the next day.Yet, I still made 6.5 band( and i needed 5.5).Thanks to Mr Raj's tips and drills online.
Yusuf.

June 28, 2010 3:50 PM
Govi said...
Hi, When I had to start the preparation for IELTS exam, I did not have any clue about the pattern. I had bitter experience with some coaching centers who just give model tests. Then, I found Raj's blog for IELTS preparation and enrolled for the online sessions. Just with 5 sessions, I got a band score of 7.5 (listening score of 8.5 and a score of 7 in all other modules).

Rather than the model tests, what a candidate needs to know is the strategy to be applied in every test. Raj's online training was no less than Bible for me. I followed the methods properly and managed to get a good score, more than required for my visa application. I thank Raj again for all the help.
Thanks
Govi

July 30, 2010 8:01 PM
Jalil said...
Well,let me go by giving the biggest of kudos to Onlineieltshelp conducted by Raj.It really helped in my exams.I made 8 bands in listening,6.5 in speaking,6.0 in reading and writing.It's really amazing.I live and study in Malaysia and I took the ielts training online with Raj,which seems like a new style of experience to me that many other people lack.IELTS is not all about what you know and to what extent you know them,it's just all about some hidden skills and tactics which the examiner wants to see in you.Absolutely onlineieltshelp is the place to get the required skills and tips for ielts.

Again,I say a big thank you for your rendered assistance in my exams.

Regards
Jalil

October 10, 2010 12:33 AM
Anonymous said...
Really, this training is well designed and more professional. I have learned many tips which made my exam very easy. I ever felt that I was taking online training. Raj training style is excellent.I am very thankful to him.


Regards
Damodharan

October 12, 2011 2:58 PM
Anonymous said...
Hi,


I am Manisha. I recently started taking training from Raj. His training is well organized and professional. We can take training according to our convenience as it is online.

November 1, 2011 8:40 PM

Anonymous said...
Hi, This is Vishnu. Since I am a working professional, I had no time for the classroom trainings, so I had to choose online training, which I thought would never help me without the normal interactions which we get in the classroom trainings. But, not oneday I felt that I am missing anything. He is a true professional with excellent commitment. Well designed courses and flexible timings. Nominal fees. Can we expect more than this ? I would recommend this blog for any aspiring IELTS takers. Way to go Raj !

December 10, 2011 4:56 AM

*************END OF TESTIMONIALS********************************

Thanks once again and lots of good luck to all.

We are reachable now through email at raj.vasanth@gmail.com or through our live chat on the site

5 comments:

  1. General Preparation Tip: Register at least 1 month prior to the test date. Places fill up quickly, so make sure you have a confirmed place IELTS wishes you good luck with your studies. This week is our Writing Section Test Taking Tip Week. Look out for more helpful tips! Visit : http://www.indiamr.com/ielts.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog!
    Is there anyone who is looking for Ielts Coaching in Greater Noida? you can easily visit our website and book your seat now.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great details here, better yet to discover out your blog which is fantastic. Nicely done!!! For more visit best online gre prep course

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can share this blog to anyone related to this topic. Good to read.
    IELTS Reading Exam
    Tips To Improve Reading Skills

    ReplyDelete

< > (HIDE MENU ) ( CLOSE )

Academics Blogs
indiae.in
we are in
Indiae.in
india's search engine