Thursday, April 8, 2010

SAMPLE #22 WRITING TASK[GT]

SAMPLE #22 WRITING TASK 1(20 MINS)(AT LEAST 150 WORDS)(GENERAL TRAINING)

[SUBSCRIBE TO  POST-PAY W1 or PRE-PAY PP3 [ Basic Plan] for writing training only and know the strategies and tips to achieve your intended score with live trainer evaluating your tasks. Subscribe to  PRE-PAY PP4 to learn complete IELTS tests and achieve your target band.Contact us now!!!]


Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
  • explain why you changed jobs
  •  describe your new job
  •  tell him/her your other news . You do NOT need to write any addresses. Begin your letter as , Dear
SUGGESTED APPROACH

The answer should explain the main reason why changed the job and give details about the new job.Conclude in a semi-formal way,by including description about any general event happened in your life.

SAMPLE ANSWER

Dear Jenny,

I hope this finds you and your family well, and I’m sorry I haven’t been in touch recently. I’m writing now to let you know about my new job.You remember that I was working for that construction company a few miles outside the city? Well, I just got so fed up with it — I was working really long hours and, to be honest, the pay wasn’t great. So basically I applied for a job at a new international company that was looking for admin staff for a new branch in the city center.

I was a bit nervous in the interview, but in the end I got a job as one of the senior administrators. I am so happy! The pay is better, the working conditions are great and I don’t have to drive to work anymore.

Anyway, I have to stop now because my sister is staying with me and has brought my baby nephew to meet me. She sends you lots of love and is asking when we can all meet up. Soon, I hope.

With love,
Tina (183 WORDS)[Band 7.5]

[SUBSCRIBE TO  POST-PAY W1 or PRE-PAY PP3 [ Basic Plan] for writing training only and know the strategies and tips to achieve your intended score with live trainer evaluating your tasks. Subscribe to  PRE-PAY PP4 to learn complete IELTS tests and achieve your target band.Contact us now!!!]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
click here for SAMPLE #21[AC]                     OR             click here for SAMPLE # 23[GT]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
[Note:-The questions,sample writing tasks,top 6 words,its meaning,sentences,teaching methodology & related details are obtained from various sources.Please click here REFERENCES for details of sources.The role of web page owner  is limited to finding & modifying the questions,words,sample writing tasks and editing the content for our intended purpose.The purpose of this page is to promote IELTS training and English education for free as far as possible.However , not to misuse this opportunity and to minimize the losses incur, a fee is being charged for training session conducted by the live trainer through online chat.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > (HIDE MENU ) ( CLOSE )

Academics Blogs
indiae.in
we are in
Indiae.in
india's search engine