Friday, March 16, 2018

SAMPLE #68 WRITING TASK[GT]

SAMPLE #68 WRITING TASK 1(20 MINS)(AT LEAST 150 WORDS)(GENERAL TRAINING)

Write a letter to your neighbor to say goodbye, as you decided to leave the area and move to a new home. In your letter say

– Explain why you are moving.
– What will you miss the most?
– Invite him/her to your new home.

SAMPLE ANSWER:

Dear Lorie,

I am writing this letter to share a good news with you. As you know since a couple of months, I have been looking for a townhome in the area next to my office location. Fortunately, I found one beautiful house at a very good deal and surprisingly, the house is very close to my work location. Considering all these factors, I decided to buy this house and move-in by next month.

On one hand, I am happy about moving to new house and on the other hand, I will miss you and the time we used to spend together. When I moved into this area, two years ago, you were the first person I met and hence we shared a lot of memories. Most importantly, I would miss your companionship, especially during our weekend gatherings.

As I move from here, I would like to take all these memories with me and cherish for a lifetime. Moreover, I planned for a housewarming party on 10th December and I personally invite you and your family to join us and shower us with your best wishes. I promise that we would create another wonderful memory together.

I look forward to seeing you at my new house soon.

Regards,
Sara


(206 Words, Band 7)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
click here for SAMPLE #67[AC/GT]         OR           click here for SAMPLE #69[GT]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Note:-The questions, sample writing tasks, top 6 words, its meaning, sentences, teaching methodology & related details are obtained from various sources.Please click here REFERENCES for details of sources.The role of web page owner is limited to finding & modifying the questions, words, sample writing tasks and editing the content for our intended purpose.The purpose of this page is to promote IELTS training and English education for free as far as possible.However, not to misuse this opportunity and to minimize the losses incur, a fee is being charged for training session conducted by the live trainer through online chat.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > (HIDE MENU ) ( CLOSE )

Academics Blogs
indiae.in
we are in
Indiae.in
india's search engine