Monday, March 19, 2018

SAMPLE #70 WRITING TASK[GT]

SAMPLE #70 WRITING TASK 1(20 MINS)(AT LEAST 150 WORDS)(GENERAL TRAINING)

Write a letter to an overseas friend and invite him/her to a party that you arrange. Please say
– What is the reason for the party?
– Give details of the party.
– Suggest an arrangement for your friend.

SAMPLE ANSWER:

Dear Jennifer,

I hope you are having a great time in London and I am writing this letter to share a good news with you. As I already discussed with you in my previous letter about my plan to buy a house in Virginia State, Surprisingly, I found a house at a good price and convenient location. To celebrate this occasion, I have organized a pool party at my new home on 15 Nov 2017 and I would like to invite you and your family to join us on that day. Your presence is very important to me and I would be extremely happy to see you.

The venue for the party is my new home and the event starts at 6:00 PM evening and followed by dinner. As it is summer here, I planned to gather all my guests at the pool. In addition, I am hiring a DJ to play good music throughout the party and also ordered wide varieties of food.

The event is also scheduled on the weekend so that all can participate. Moreover, it would be convenient for you to plan to visit me and join the celebrations. I request you to stay with me at my house thereby, we can have fun after the party and spend more time.

I look forward to seeing you and hope to spend wonderful time with you.

All the best
Clara
(228 Words, Band 6.5)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
click here for SAMPLE #69[GT]         OR           click here for SAMPLE #71[AC/GT]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Note:-The questions, sample writing tasks, top 6 words, its meaning, sentences, teaching methodology & related details are obtained from various sources.Please click here REFERENCES for details of sources.The role of web page owner is limited to finding & modifying the questions, words, sample writing tasks and editing the content for our intended purpose.The purpose of this page is to promote IELTS training and English education for free as far as possible.However, not to misuse this opportunity and to minimize the losses incur, a fee is being charged for training session conducted by the live trainer through online chat.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > (HIDE MENU ) ( CLOSE )

Academics Blogs
indiae.in
we are in
Indiae.in
india's search engine